My Memories

My Memories
My Memories

My Memories Suite Software

My Memories Suite Software
My Memories Suite Software
You can purchase my Digital Scrapbooking kits and Printables at

One Stitch at a Time

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Dragon Lair Designs Birthday Party Blog Hop

You'll have to go check out Dragon Lair Designs, today is her birthday and she is having a birthday party blog hop where you can win some fabulous eye candy. Awesome prizes go check it out and your will see some gorgeous cards too.
Just click on her banner to be taken her blog and that is where the party starts.

2 comments:

Dragons Lair Designs said...

Waving

Hiiii Oase thanks so much for this and your birthday wishes mind i have to let you know i am now heading backwards on my age LOL LOL

BIG HUGs J xxxxxx

Dragons Lair Designs said...

CONGRATULATIONS YOU WON THE BIRTHDAY CANDY :)

Contact me at dragonslairdesigns@googlemail.com

with your snail mail address and i will arrange to get your prize package to you :)