My Memories

My Memories
My Memories

My Memories Suite Software

My Memories Suite Software
My Memories Suite Software
You can purchase my Digital Scrapbooking kits and Printables at

One Stitch at a Time

Tuesday, August 03, 2010

Hey All

How you are doing, I Hope you all are having a great summer so far. Mine has been quite busy and I bet you all thought I dropped off the face of the earth. I am going to try really hard, a lot harder than I have in the past to blog. All I know is I can't wait for Sept and the chillens to go back to school. LOL

Some updates for you. I am pretty sure by now you have noticed that K-Joi Studios forum has been down. Kara Jones has been ill and it in the process of trying to feel better and move her store to a new server. So as soon as the store is moved she will work on getting the forum and gallery fixed and up and running again, which I can't wait for cause I really miss all you guys from K-Joi and I miss K-Joi so much, it's my place to go for friendly chit chat and some great friends,

Some of other news for you all. I have joined a design contest and you all can join too, it would be great to have you there. I know I don't usually go for the contests that are popularity ones but a friend of mine wanted me to join so I did. If you want to come vote for me that would be great and you will be getting a lot of free kits. Here is the advert for it so you can all read about it.

My next bit of news is also good news too, I have joined the design team over at Moo Two Designs, so you should pop on over and give me a visit. Say hello on the message boards, I am there lurking around sometimes LOL If your interested they are having a design contest too. I couldn't find the advert for it but here is the link to the where you sign up if your interested, I would for you to come by and give it a shot. This Contest is not a popularity contest, you will have a disguise so nobody will know who you are and can actually be judged on your work. Moo Two Designs Contest

No comments: