My Memories

My Memories
My Memories

My Memories Suite Software

My Memories Suite Software
My Memories Suite Software
You can purchase my Digital Scrapbooking kits and Printables at

One Stitch at a Time

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Morning

I never know what to call the post. LOL
This week has been interesting to say the least. I entered a design contest at Faith Sisters as you all know, not many comments there on my kit but that is ok. No Biggie.

Now I entered the design contest at Digitals but not sure what will happen with that one cause I really don't like to enter these contests cause I want my work judged on quality and not how many people I can get to come and vote for me. So who knows.

Sad news thou, Kara Jones of K-Joi Studios, my home for the past couple years has decided to close her doors. I am sadden about this cause I really enjoyed working with her and my work there too. Boy thou did I get a good look at what it takes to run a digital scrapbooking store, making designers and customers happy. It takes a lot of work.  I will miss you terrible Kara, but good luck and I hope your health improves greatly now with less stress.

I have found a couple of stores to move into LOL. As you all know I have moved over to Moo Two Designs, and  you know they are having a Designer Contest too, you should come check it out cause this one isn't done by popularity.
Moo Two Designs

I have also moved into a store that is not only digital scrapbooking but they have a ton of digital stamps and OMG are some of the gorgeous, you should all come on over for a visit, this store is awesome. One Stitch at a time
I have a few things in both stores, I am working on a new kit, well not really new it was one that I had did for another store a long time ago that never go used, so I decided to update it and add some more things to it, now if I could come up with a name for it I would be happy LOL

No comments: