My Memories

My Memories
My Memories

My Memories Suite Software

My Memories Suite Software
My Memories Suite Software
You can purchase my Digital Scrapbooking kits and Printables at

One Stitch at a Time

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

New Kit

I have a new kit in the stores over at Moo Two Designs and will be in the store at One Stitch At A Time hopefully today. You all need to check out One Stitch at a time, they really have some awesome digital stamps and the cards the gals make over that are just simple gorgeous.
My new kit is called Imagine. I just love the bright bold fresh colors of this kit. I kind of did it with teenage girls in mind but you really could do anything with it but boys LOL. Not all papers or elements are shown in the preview. CLicking on the preview will take you to the Moo Two Store.

No comments: