My Memories

My Memories
My Memories

My Memories Suite Software

My Memories Suite Software
My Memories Suite Software
You can purchase my Digital Scrapbooking kits and Printables at

One Stitch at a Time

Thursday, August 05, 2010

Good Evening everyone

How is everyone's week going so far. I don't know about you all but here in NY it has been so darn hot and humid, I won't mind the heat but mix that with the humidity and it's like YUCK. I just want to melt away LOL. If only it was that easy to melt the extra fat away, oh boy I could get skinny fast LOL.

I have finish my entry into the Faith Sister's Scrapbooking contest and I really like what I did. It's a stretch for me to do a boy kit and that is what I did. I get designer block when it comes to the darker colors in the color wheel LOL, it's a very big challenge for me but I actually have a good time making this. But the other harder part was not putting flowers or bows in there cause I really wanted it for a teenage boy page. I think it's awesome but it's all up to you guys. If you want to go download it you can and leave me a comment would be great.
Here is the preview of the kit and just click on the preview and it will take you to Faith Sister's Gallery where you can download it, you will have to register but it only takes a few minutes. thank you all very much,


oh did I mention there will be lots of other free kits to download to,

No comments: