My Memories

My Memories
My Memories

My Memories Suite Software

My Memories Suite Software
My Memories Suite Software
You can purchase my Digital Scrapbooking kits and Printables at

One Stitch at a Time

Wednesday, September 01, 2010

The Studio


Today starts the Designer Contest over at The Studio. I have entered and the greatest news this year about the contest is they decided to give all the designer participating numbers so that people won't know who we are, isn't that great, I think so, so now you get judged on the quality of your work, not how popular you are in the digi world of scrapbooking. The other great part is if you join their gallery, there are like almost 100 designers entered into this contest and you get to download a bunch of free kits. But please be kind and leave some words of LOVE to the ones you download. Simple THANK YOU means so much to us.

No comments: