My Memories

My Memories
My Memories

My Memories Suite Software

My Memories Suite Software
My Memories Suite Software
You can purchase my Digital Scrapbooking kits and Printables at

One Stitch at a Time

Sunday, December 09, 2007

Stone Accents Studio

Well round 2 is over with, voting ended at 7 pm tonight. Haven't heard yet but will let you know as soon as I do.
I know I didn't post about round 2 or even show you what I created, but I thought and decided that I wasn't going to go canvas for votes. Cause you know what people tend to vote for people they know. You know that old popularity contest. I was never very good at popularity contests. I wanted people to vote for me cause they liked what I created not that they just knew who I was. Which isn't too hard cause I don't know that many people in the digi world. And I also decided that I am very happy in the store that I am. I love being in Studio Style Designs, working with Vicki is really great. I just need to find my way in what people like and I will do that. I have some Christmas things I am going to put in the store the next couple of days. And then there is a New Year coming hopefully with lots of new beginnings for me.

No comments: