My Memories

My Memories
My Memories

My Memories Suite Software

My Memories Suite Software
My Memories Suite Software
You can purchase my Digital Scrapbooking kits and Printables at

One Stitch at a Time

Friday, December 14, 2007

Round 3 and Birthday Day freebie


Round 3 voting started at 7 tonight, I really hope you all think my kit is worth voting for. Plus today is my birthday. So in honor of my birthday and my kit being in round 3 I did an add on to my kit instead of just a small freebie. I hope you all enjoy it and if you snag it could you leave me a comment or just a Thank you would be nice. You all have a great night. Oh and here is the link for the freebie ADDON and a picture of it too.
LINKS EXPIReD

4 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post!

andria said...

thank you so very much for the beautiful add on to sugar plum..love your kit and the colours..best of luck in the contest hon and have a wonderful week..hugz from oz

Vicki (Chickivaney) said...

Thanks so much, and Happy Belated Birthday!

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is going to list this blog post today.