My Memories

My Memories
My Memories

My Memories Suite Software

My Memories Suite Software
My Memories Suite Software
You can purchase my Digital Scrapbooking kits and Printables at

One Stitch at a Time

Sunday, December 02, 2007

Contest at Stone Accents

Well, the voting is over with and because they had a problem with the votes. They all got reset the might it started they decided to move everyone on to the next round. The next round starts tomorrow at 10 am, I will get the color swatch and details then. I am looking forward to the next round. Even thou I had some reservations about doing it.
My pet peeve for this contest. Now almost always when I download a freebie or something from someone's site I do leave a Thank you and sometimes I post more. But when over 200 people download something and can't even bother to take 2 minutes out and say thank you, I find it rather disturbing. The designers work hard on these designs and your getting them for free, for FREE, can't you even say Thank you, it's only polite or maybe manners are not part of your world but the last time I checked they were part of mine. And then to go to the person's blog and download the freebie add on they made for the kit and still not even say Thank you. My mom always said what goes around, comes around. And I believe that whole heartedly so when it comes to you and you don't get Thank yous, you know where it came from.
Will post preview of my new kit when I know what I am doing. LOL Have a good night all and oh if you don't like what I say here, don't read it and don't visit either.

No comments: