My Memories

My Memories
My Memories

My Memories Suite Software

My Memories Suite Software
My Memories Suite Software
You can purchase my Digital Scrapbooking kits and Printables at

One Stitch at a Time

Friday, December 28, 2007

I hope you all survived Christmas. It was great here; just me, my husband and our 4 year old daughter. She was just so cute. She had a really good time. We really all had a good time, it was so much fun just to watch her expressions.
Are we all ready for a New Year. I am, I am working away on Studio Style Designs Feb Mega Kit and it's going to be an awesome kit. I have even made a freebie for the blog to will match my contribution to the Mega kit but your all going to have to wait to see what it is for a couple weeks.
Plus working on a Valentine kit for the store and I have a couple surprises to come. If I get a chance today I will working a early Valentine gift for everyone. So I am off to get to work.

No comments: