My Memories

My Memories
My Memories

My Memories Suite Software

My Memories Suite Software
My Memories Suite Software
You can purchase my Digital Scrapbooking kits and Printables at

One Stitch at a Time

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Round 3 Stone Accents Studio Contest


I have just uploaded my Round 3 kit. I hope you all enjoy it. Though I really have my doubts that I will be one of the 4 picked for the store. You know how all this works, it's really not how well you can designs, but more how many friends and people you know in the digi world and since I don't know that may people I can't get by on just how well I designed my kit. This kit is pretty, but I liked round 2s better thou. If I get a chance I will get a freebie together based on this kit. Things are just really busy right now, I am trying really hard to get my Christmas cards done, but it's not going very well. Plus I had this to do, work, Christmas shopping, but for a few loose ends that is done, now just have to wait for everything to come in the mail. LOL

Gee I almost forgot to post the pic of the kit I did, sometimes I can be so blonde it kills me.

No comments: