My Memories

My Memories
My Memories

My Memories Suite Software

My Memories Suite Software
My Memories Suite Software
You can purchase my Digital Scrapbooking kits and Printables at

One Stitch at a Time

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

New Kit

I got the new kit in the store. It's called Carousel. I think you will all love this kit. It's bright, cheery and full of fond memories of childhood, riding those Carousel horses. I used to have a really good friend that I worked with when I lived in Utica, NY that use to collect everything and anything to do with carousels. He was nuts. OMG you won't believe the stuff he had. At the time I had my own ceramic business and he painted every carousel horse that I could get for him. The collection he had. I still have one of his pieces here that is wooden that I was suppose to decorate for him. Had forgot all about it till I found it when I was setting up my craft room. Gee that was 8 years ago when I married my hubby. Here is the preview and don't forget to go down below my layout using the kit to get the free quick page I made. There is so many elements in the kit that I couldn't get everything pictured, so you will be surprised. Thanks for looking everyone.

No comments: