My Memories

My Memories
My Memories

My Memories Suite Software

My Memories Suite Software
My Memories Suite Software
You can purchase my Digital Scrapbooking kits and Printables at

One Stitch at a Time

Monday, June 16, 2008

I hate coming up with titles can never think of one.

Good morning and if I wait a bit longer it will be afternoon LOL. Got a late start this morning, could not get my fat butt out of bed this morning. It was just so cool and comfortable in the bedroom, I just didn't want to get up. But you here the pitter patter of little feet coming up the stairs, mommy I'm hungry. Sometimes I wish I could just leave breakfast on the table at night, then she could just feed herself in the morning, I mean they came up with a self feeding dog/cat thingy, why can't they come up with a self feed child thingy, oh yeah I know they did MOMMY.
Last week wasn't the greatest of all weeks. But we had a wonderful Father's Day. My hubbies parents came over for dinner and I do have to say so myself my dinner came out fabulous. I am having an affair with food network. Just getting tired of the same oh food every day. So I made some awesome ribs, half I did with a dry rub, they were so goooooooooooood. The rest with just your regular bbq sauce, some mashed potato salad and grilled corn on the cob. Ending the meal with my grandmother's awesome baking powder biscuits, which I have to say came out so good, making them into strawberry shortcake. It was a really nice day, hubby enjoyed himself. I am wishing all the Father's out there that they had an wonderful Father's Day too.

Some up coming events, I will have a new kit coming out this week (hopefully) called Carousel. I think you will really like this kit.
Studio Style Designs turns a year old this month, look for more news on this. With some fun activities, prizes and freebies.
You'll have a great day.

No comments: