My Memories

My Memories
My Memories

My Memories Suite Software

My Memories Suite Software
My Memories Suite Software
You can purchase my Digital Scrapbooking kits and Printables at

One Stitch at a Time

Thursday, June 12, 2008

I've Been Tagged

Darlene just thought she would tag me.
RULES

1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog

2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.

3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.

4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

1. My tagger was the very talented Darlene of Darlene Designs

2. Seven facts about me, this should be interesting.

I am married, with one child, Kimberly who is 4 going on 20.

My husband, Phil just retired in May from the Air Force.

I am a very much of a home body. I enjoy being home doing crafty things with my daughter.

I hate to shop, unless it's on the internet. I would rather have craft things than jewelry.

Before marring my husband I work for Social Services for 13 years, where I was a supervisor
in the welfare department.

Right now I am a sahm until my daughter goes to school in the fall.

I like to get up early in the morning, get an ice coffee and sit on the computer and puttz.

3. Now I have to tag seven people. I am going to tag : Shel (whom I haven't spoke to in quite a while), Joy (another very talented digi artist), Vickie (another talented digi artist), Robin (who has great printables, Audrey Jeanne ( who has the most incredible hand painted digital work),
Lynn (Cattail Designs, another awesome designer), Holey Cow it's Mindi (she is awesome designer too). Love all these gals to pieces. You are all officially tagged.

No comments: