My Memories

My Memories
My Memories

My Memories Suite Software

My Memories Suite Software
My Memories Suite Software
You can purchase my Digital Scrapbooking kits and Printables at

One Stitch at a Time

Friday, January 25, 2008

So Sweet Kit By Darlene Haughin

I am on the Creative Team for Darlene Haughin. She has a great new kit out called So Sweet. It will be in stores shortly but if you go visit her blog http://darlenedesigns.blogspot.com/ you can get the parts of the kit free each week. But go to her blog and read more about it. Here is a preview of the kit.
and check this out I did a couple layouts using her new kit. The colors in this kit are just awesome, I really liked them alot to work with.



My very favorite subject to scrapbook, my baby girl Kimberly. Who isn't so much a baby anymore but she will always be my baby girl.