My Memories

My Memories
My Memories

My Memories Suite Software

My Memories Suite Software
My Memories Suite Software
You can purchase my Digital Scrapbooking kits and Printables at

One Stitch at a Time

Monday, January 28, 2008

************SALE**************

Studio Style Designs
You're Beautiful Mega Kit
Don't Miss out on this incredible sale
50% Off introductory price
$7.50

This kit is jammed back with lots of goodies for you to scrap those Valentine photo's or make special cards for all your family and friends. Just think of sitting down with your kids and having them make their own Valentine cards to pass out at school. Won't that be the BOMB.
There are 88 papers in this kit, along with over 200 elements and 1 printable kit. All images are 300 dpi for maximum print quality. Images are either pngs or jpegs. You are just going to love this kit. Angle Policy - S4H.

There are also over 90 new products in the store now. Coming Jan 30th, the whole store will be 30% off. Come and get everything while it's still on sale.


1 comment:

Kim B said...

TOOOT TOOOOOTING through-
sending morning hugs