My Memories

My Memories
My Memories

My Memories Suite Software

My Memories Suite Software
My Memories Suite Software
You can purchase my Digital Scrapbooking kits and Printables at

One Stitch at a Time

Saturday, January 12, 2008

Hello All

Been working on a few things that last couple of weeks. I have joined the Pixes over at Digital-Scrapbooking.org. You should check us out. Just for posting or uploading a layout you could get a freebie from us Pixies. What else could be cooler than being surprised with a nice freebie?
I did a mini kit for their Feb Mega Kit and you will just have to wait to see this but guys this kit is awesome, and huge.

This morning I just loaded my newest kit Chocolate Valentine into the store at Studio Style Designs Your going to want to check it out, it's also on sale. 25% off this weekend only thou. So get it while you can.


Also included with my the kit a special surprise but the only way you can get it, is to buy the kit. And I have a freebie here that goes with my new kit. Download it HERE LINKS EXPIReD



Hope you will leave some love as it means a lot to us designers to hear back from you guys when you download our freebies, how else are we going to know what you think.

No comments: