My Memories

My Memories
My Memories

My Memories Suite Software

My Memories Suite Software
My Memories Suite Software
You can purchase my Digital Scrapbooking kits and Printables at

One Stitch at a Time

Wednesday, October 05, 2011

Moo Two Designs

We have a brand new collaboration kit this month called Through the years. This kit is gorgeous, absolutely gorgeous and I am not saying that just cause I had a part in making it, but it's true. This kit has so much in it and would make the greatest scrapbooking pages for you. This is an Anniversary kit but you can use it for so much more. Check out the preview.


In this kit there is:

84 papers (57 patterned, 27 solid)

117 elements, including: month tags, day tags, Anniversary labels, bows, bottles, glasses, cupcakes, borders, hearts, tags, leaves, candles, flowers, brads, ribbons, frames, fasteners, journal tags, doodles, strings, wax seal, butterflies, buttons, corsage, flourish, clusters, scatters, swirls, grid, balls, candy, splatter, bags, clips, key, lock, mats, stamp, word art, brooch, garland, pillar, pearls, wraps, rings, cake, bells, jewels, staple, pins, journals, poems, "25", "50", swans, cups, goblets, sprinkles, vines, book plate, gold trim, notebook paper, corners and ric rac..... 


Also want to tell you guys to come check out our challenges in the forum. Join me for a game of BINGO, prizes for playing along and one if you are the first to call BINGO. 



No comments: