My Memories

My Memories
My Memories

My Memories Suite Software

My Memories Suite Software
My Memories Suite Software
You can purchase my Digital Scrapbooking kits and Printables at

One Stitch at a Time

Friday, October 07, 2011

Halloween Sale At Moo Two Designs

Come check it out 50% off entire store

Come check out our challenges where you can earn discount coupons to the store and some have participation prizes.


Barnyards Around the World: Tina - Teenybop61
Barn Dance Lyrics Challenge: 
Branding Iron Font Challenge: EhKho
Holiday Hoedown Challenge: Marcee - Rose Made Designs
Horse and Buggy Scraplift Challenge: Lori Imel
Paint the Barn Challenge: Sandy
Shack Out Back Quote/Scripture Challenge: Tina - Teenybop61
Scrapping My Life Story: Linda - Studio Linda Renee

Barnyard champions - place for participate to keep track of all the challenges they complete for a chance to get our collaboration kit
Gabby Goose Praise Game - post your comments beginning and ending totals for points toward discount coupons to the store.
Bingo - Come join me for BINGO, win a prize.  oase - Panda Bear Designs
Hybrid projects/challenges -
Progressive Scrap - Eileen - Happy Scrap Arts
Speed Scraps

No comments: