My Memories

My Memories
My Memories

My Memories Suite Software

My Memories Suite Software
My Memories Suite Software
You can purchase my Digital Scrapbooking kits and Printables at

One Stitch at a Time

Wednesday, October 05, 2011

Good Morning Everyone

I have been a bit busy lately, lots of things have gone on since the 1st of Sept.  This is my month in a nutshell. Stitchy Bear Stamps - where I sell paper packs, accidentally deleted a file on her ftp and lost her whole store. So I have to redo all my previews, zips and upload everything to the store again. She is now betting things back on track. Store is almost done but you can go check it out. She has redone it to be more customer friendly. There is Tuesday Thru Thursday Spree Sale. All Fantasy is 25% OFF come check it out.

Then there is my baby's birthday and the start of school.

You all know my favorite place to hang out is Moo Two Designs.  Donna who owned Moo Two Designs has some health problems that have not let her run the store the way she wants too so she handed the store over to me. I am now the proud owner of Moo Two Designs. I am both honored and a bit weary LOL. I know the responsibilities of running a store and so hope I can do Donna proud. 


No comments: