My Memories

My Memories
My Memories

My Memories Suite Software

My Memories Suite Software
My Memories Suite Software
You can purchase my Digital Scrapbooking kits and Printables at

One Stitch at a Time

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Good Morning Everyone

I hope this finds everyone happy and well. I have a brand new kit that I just in the store last night. Now the thing with this kit is if in March you join me for Bingo in the Moo Two Designs Forum you can win this kit for free in different sections. I have the kit broken up for Bingo one kit is called Spring Blossoms Tulips, Spring Blossoms Daffodils and Dogwood, Spring Blossoms Pansies and Hydrangeas and finally Spring Blossoms Hyacinths and sm flowers. Now the freebie that I gave away in the newsletter is in with kit, just so you are aware of it. Here is the preview of the whole kit.

Now check out some layouts Myra did with my new kit, they are just gorgeous

No comments: