My Memories

My Memories
My Memories

My Memories Suite Software

My Memories Suite Software
My Memories Suite Software
You can purchase my Digital Scrapbooking kits and Printables at

One Stitch at a Time

Monday, February 14, 2011

Good Evening Everyone

Just wanted to pop on and wish everyone a wonderful Valentine's Day. I really hope everyone enjoyed their day.

Tomorrow for the fans of my work, if you subscribe to Moo Two Designs Newsletter, I am the featured Designers, my store will be 50% off for the next 2 weeks and there is a really pretty freebie going to be in the newsletter. Then in March, if you join me for Bingo in the forum, you will be able to get more pieces to the freebie and here is a peak at this week's freebie.
To subscribe to the newsletter just go to the store  Moo Two Designs - in the upper right side of the store is where you join our mailing list. You might want to do it today, so that  you get the newsletter tomorrow. 

No comments: