My Memories

My Memories
My Memories

My Memories Suite Software

My Memories Suite Software
My Memories Suite Software
You can purchase my Digital Scrapbooking kits and Printables at

One Stitch at a Time

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Time is running out

Ok if you want to get my parts of the Collaboration kits for the Zoo Spirit and Cornucopia of Colors you need to download them by 9/30/08. After that the links will no longer work.
But have no fear there will be another Aspiring Digital Scrapbook Designers collaboration kit called Sweet Shoppe and then I am part of another blog hoppin' party for another great kit called Fall Splendor. So be sure to check back on October 1st for more details and previews.
I want to THANK everyone who left comments on 4 Share and on my blog about both kits, you really make us feel good when you leave such nice comments, they mean more to us then you know. Thank you everyone. BIG hugs and kisses to you all.
Zoo Spirit
Cornucopia of Colors
LINKS EXPIReD

No comments: