My Memories

My Memories
My Memories

My Memories Suite Software

My Memories Suite Software
My Memories Suite Software
You can purchase my Digital Scrapbooking kits and Printables at

One Stitch at a Time

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Hello Everyone

OK some weeks, I really stink at bloggin' LOL. It's been a wild couple of weeks. It all started with my baby's 5th Birthday. We had a combined birthday party with my cousin April and her two kids. Brasen and Taylor. They were both born in Sept. It was a really nice party. Lots of people and the kids had a blast. Check out the puss on my birthday girl
Doesn't she just look so happy.
Here is Brasen and his sister Taylor. Brasen and Kimberly are the same age. If you ask Kimberly if she has a brother she will tell you Brasen. They are very close. They went to pre-school together and are in the same Kindergarten class.

























Then we had the first day of school. Which I survived but not by much I can tell you that. I was so worried all day long it wasn't funny. All I could think was she wasn't going to get enough to eat and that she would get on the wrong bus. But I was wrong on both parts. She got on the bus and didn't even turn around to say goodbye to me or her daddy. All she wanted to do was go to school. How funny they are.
Her first bus ride to school



First day of school, which was only a couple hours and we got to go to school with her. Meet her teachers, principal and some other teachers at the school. We got to have lunch we with her and then we all went home.


And last week, every day I said I was going to blog and I didn't, I always got busy doing something else. I was really bad on Thursday and Friday, I decided I was going to have those days to myself. I watched more TV in those 2 days then I have in the last 10 years. You know TV during the day is very boring LOL.

No comments: