My Memories

My Memories
My Memories

My Memories Suite Software

My Memories Suite Software
My Memories Suite Software
You can purchase my Digital Scrapbooking kits and Printables at

One Stitch at a Time

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Hi Ho

Everyone. I don't have a freebie for you yet. Yeah Yeah I know I am slacking. But I am working on a new kit and hopefully will be done soon. LOL.
But Audrey Jeanne has a great printable freebie on her blog and you can visit her here
Audrey Jeanne's Expressions, here is a preview of her freebie. You know if you haven't tried AJ's work you should cause her work is fabulous you won't be disappointed at all. Her kits are just out standing, she hand paints everything herself.
That's it for today, off to get some work done. Big HUGS and KISSES to ya'll

1 comment:

Debra Moore said...

hey email me so I can get your email addy.
Debbie
Beckmoore from DSO

beckmoore@gmail.com