My Memories

My Memories
My Memories

My Memories Suite Software

My Memories Suite Software
My Memories Suite Software
You can purchase my Digital Scrapbooking kits and Printables at

One Stitch at a Time

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Hello everyone

I hope everyone is having a great summer so far. We sure are for the most part. It's still amazes me the differences in the weather just one state away. This summer here being back home has been really great. Not much really hot or humid weather. We would go for weeks with above 90 degrees and 100% humidity and no rain. It rains at least once a week here and we have only had a few days where the humidity was unbearable and it's usually on the weekend, go figure LOL.
My husband's brothers family - Alan, Trish, Racheal, Amanda, Loren, and Zach are coming for dinner tonight. His brother is a missionary in Russia and is home for the next year, they came home I think it was July 8th. Thou they have seen each other they haven't spend any really time together. I think it has been 4 years since the last time he saw them. So it should be fun.

Some other news that's not so great.
When I first discovered digi scrappin it was for background papers. An advit rubberstamping and paper horrider, I always had problems coming up with the perfect background paper and then when I did I didn't want to use it cause what would happen if I used it and ruined what I do then. I won't have that paper anymore cause you know there is only so many sheets you can buy at one time. LOL So I found the world of digi scrappin and my first home was DAISIE Company. They had the best artist there. I mean the graphics and kits where just out of this world. They did more toward the printable artists than scrapbooking. But they had kits for scrapbooking too. I fell in love with DAISIE and visited there often, it became my home. I tried other sites but there were just not as friendly as DAISIE or the graphics just weren't there. As a card maker you need more to make a card than just papers, you need graphics that go with those papers and DAISIE provided that.
Some of the aritist I started collecting was Lucy Hampton, she has the most goreous Victorian line. And that is one of my passions in life is victorian. Then there was Gina Jane, her artwork was just impressive. Then my favorite of all times is Audrey Jeanne Roberts, her hand painting watercolors kits where just absolutely gorgeous. Over the last year things have change alot there at DAISIE some for the good and some not so good. A lot of the reasons why I was at DAISIE no longer exist. This week Audrey Jeanne Roberts has left DAISIE and gone to Aimee Asher. Which I am very happy about cause I can't feed my addiction to AJ's work if it's not available to buy. But better yet I have told her I will follow her where ever she goes, I am her internet stauker. LOL I just can't live without her work. But you can also buy her work thur her blog. She started her own store too. Audrey Jeanne's Expressions. If you have never seen her work you should really check it out, it's absolutely gorgeous. Her work is impeckable, flawless. Here are a couple previews of a couple of her kits. I love all her work.

No comments: