My Memories

My Memories
My Memories

My Memories Suite Software

My Memories Suite Software
My Memories Suite Software
You can purchase my Digital Scrapbooking kits and Printables at

One Stitch at a Time

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Good Morning

I know I haven't blogged in a bit, but have been kind of busy trying to finish up my new kit, babysitting my brother's kids while he works. He has 5 but only 2 need watching, one boy Timmy who is 2 1/2 and one girl Isabella who is 9. They are great kids and it gives my daughter someone to play with. But some days I could pull my hair out, you thought it was bad hearing MOMMY all day long, how about MOMMY and AUNT OASE all day long LOL. I thank God I only had one, cause I don't know how you all do it that have more than one child.

I know I have been promising you a freebie, but being so busy and I really want to get my new kit done I just have been forgetting but will try for today or tomorrow. But come back on Friday and I will have a great surprise for you all. You are not going to want to miss this.

Some other happenings in the digi world of scrappin.
Studio Style Designs is having a sale right now on Digital Hybrid Word Art Albums 42% off!
I joined this great yahoo group called Aspiring DigiScrap Designers, I have been learning lots from this group. Only down side emails can be a tab bit overwhelming but on the good side they started a forum which makes life a little easier.

Check out Michelle's Blog Crafty Scraps she is doing a a charity kit for a fellow digi scrapper and if you can and have time to donate it would be greatly appreciated.

K-joi Studios is having a Designer Contest which you can read all about it here CONTEST
You only have until August 5th to sign up for it. I have signed up and I am excited about it.

Kristine of Wrenchd Grafixs is doing a Fall Blog Party and if you want to join just email her at wenchdgrafixdesigns@gmail.com; it's going to FABOLOUS, sounds like there are a lot of people joining in. You can see her blog at Wrenchd Grafixs.

I think that is all the news I can thing of right now. I need to get my charity kit done and to Michelle hopefully today. Remember to come back on Friday some a very speical treat.

No comments: