My Memories

My Memories
My Memories

My Memories Suite Software

My Memories Suite Software
My Memories Suite Software
You can purchase my Digital Scrapbooking kits and Printables at

One Stitch at a Time

Tuesday, May 06, 2008

What a morning

so far. I love my daughter to death, you know she is my life BUTTTTTTTTTTTt some days I could just pull my hair out. She is 4 and today driving me up the walls. You just want 5 minutes to do something without MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY. As some of you know we just moved, I am still trying to get my craft room unpacked and this morning wanted to work on it, cause my husband was nice enough to bring up the rest of the boxes from the cellar. OMG you thought I was gone from the house, she is in the room with me, leaning on me. I am like Kimberly go play, no mommy I want to watch you. Then I go downstairs, which her and her father have totally destroyed. So much for the house work I did yesterday. LOL have to laugh or you just want to scream bloody murder. Right now she wants to go outside and blow bubbles. Go, daddy is going with you but I can't get dressed, I don't know how, I want you to help me. No if you want to go outside, get dressed. But I can't, I don't know how to get dressed, I want my daddy to do it. All this drama at such a young age, can't wait for the teens. Daddy's trying to read the paper and she goes over and punches the back of the paper, which startles him. LOL Cause she wants to go outside, but refuses to get dressed by herself and daddy is reading his paper while she fools around, procrastinating about getting dressed. I NEED A VACATION. But have work to do, I hope you all have a great day. Suppose to be 70 here in Upstate, NY.

No comments: