My Memories

My Memories
My Memories

My Memories Suite Software

My Memories Suite Software
My Memories Suite Software
You can purchase my Digital Scrapbooking kits and Printables at

One Stitch at a Time

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Good Morning Everyone

It's Mother's Day weekend, and I want to wish everyone a very Happy Mother's Day. Thou I can't be with my mom, she is with me in spirit. It's hard when you don't have your mom around and mine hasn't been with me since I was 14. She passed away due to a bad car accident. It's times like this that you just sit and think of all the things in your life that you wish your mom could be part of. Take it from me everyone, never ever let a day go by that you don't tell the people in your life you love them. I see so much how people take for granted what they have and who they have in their life and if they only could see what their life would be like without that person, they just might change their mind to the way things are. I was lucky enough to have an aunt (my mom's sister) take and be my second Mom. She is a wonderful person. There hasn't been a day that she hasn't been there for me, just to talk or vent or anything. She has 3 grown daughters of her own, but there has always been room for me. She has also taken the part of nana to my daughter and treats her just like one of her other grandchildren.
I wish that every Mother out there is cherished tomorrow and every day. Mom's really are the strength that holds us all together.

Also wanted you all to know that Studio Style Designs is having a Mother's Day Sale this weekend. Some stores have some really great bargains, so you should go check them out.

No comments: