My Memories

My Memories
My Memories

My Memories Suite Software

My Memories Suite Software
My Memories Suite Software
You can purchase my Digital Scrapbooking kits and Printables at

One Stitch at a Time

Sunday, May 04, 2008

Happy Sunday Everyone

I hope everyone is having a great weekend. Thou here in Upstate NY, it's been damp, rainy but the sun did shine for a little bit this morning.
I have a great opportunity for all my visitors. Have you ever thought about being on a creative team where you have 20+ designers to work with, instead of just one designer? Part of a team that is so much fun to be on? Doing something that you love to do, designing on the computer and scrapbooking? Getting free kits? Then you have come to the right place.
All you have to do is work with 2 kits per month, making 2 layouts with that kit, uploading those layouts to 3 online galleries of your choice, plus putting your layouts in the Studio Style Designs Gallery, and leaving love on other layouts in the studio style designs gallery. That's it. What could be more simpler than that, plus you get to keep all the kits you work with for FREE. And you have the opportunity to work on special projects. If your interested please email me at Barbie7412@msn.com, in your email include a little bit about yourself, how long you have been scrapbooking, and 3 links to your online galleries.

No comments: