My Memories

My Memories
My Memories

My Memories Suite Software

My Memories Suite Software
My Memories Suite Software
You can purchase my Digital Scrapbooking kits and Printables at

One Stitch at a Time

Monday, April 21, 2008

We had the most gorgeous weekend here in Upstate NY. Saturday was 85 and Sunday was 75. It was just so nice. Suppose to be in the 70's all week long. It usually isn't this nice for so long in April. I remember one year we had a snow storm on Mother's Day. LOL
I hope you all had a great weekend. We did some work outside, up the the baby's trampoline. Oh she had a blast. I have been very busy working on my new kit, it's almost done. Been working on some new Mother's Day Cards.
I hope you all haven't forgot to go to Studio Style Designs' Blog for the daily download and pick a name for the new April Mega Kit, you could win it free too.

2 comments:

txbubbles said...

Just passin' thru on the DSO blog train!
NY weather sounds just like Texas weather! LOL!
Vicki

Nani said...

I was in "the Motherland" (Michigan) for the weekend to celebrate a late Easter with Grandma after we got SNOWed out for the real Easter! It was sunny and warm in the thumb area too, just gorgeous!