My Memories

My Memories
My Memories

My Memories Suite Software

My Memories Suite Software
My Memories Suite Software
You can purchase my Digital Scrapbooking kits and Printables at

One Stitch at a Time

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Good Morning Everyone

I hope everyone is having a fabulous Thursday so far. I have just uploaded a new kit and some really nice cards to my store at www.studiostyledesigns.com
Every spring come the bugs so my new kit is very fitting of Spring, cause it's all about the BUGS and flowers. I had a really great time making this kit, so much that I couldn't fit everything on the preview page, you won't be disappointed with kit.Then I have some really gorgeous Mother's Day Cards for you and actually you can use them for any occasion, I have left all the salutations off so that you can customize the cards yourself, but all are all included with the kit, well as many as I could think of. LOL Plus I included one Mother's day poem for you. Two of the cards you can add your own pics to, to make them more personalized for that special someone. All the cards were made using the new April Mega Kit designed by the designers at Studio Style Designs
Later today I hope to get you all freebie using my new kit. Depends on if I can get everything done in the house LOL, i hate house work and laundry. YUCKIE POOOOOOO

4 comments:

Nikki said...

Hey there, Oase!!! Swinging by on the DSO blog train!

I love your Bug's kit! So cute! :)

txbubbles said...

Tootling thru on the blog train. What an adorable kit!

Vicki

Melody aka pebbles7195 said...

Riding the DSO blog train!! Cute new kit!! Thansk for sharing!! Hugs!! :)

Kim B said...

TOOT TOOOT- CUTE KIT!!!!! Love the QP too!
Sending hugs
MEEEE