My Memories

My Memories
My Memories

My Memories Suite Software

My Memories Suite Software
My Memories Suite Software
You can purchase my Digital Scrapbooking kits and Printables at

One Stitch at a Time

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Hi Everyone

I know it's been a while since I posted but I have been really busy trying to catch up on all the work I missed doing while everything was in storage. But I will have a new kit for you soon and a new freebie.
Studio Style Designs new April Mega Kit is in the stores now, You all should go get it. I was so truly amazed at how gorgeous this kit came out. It's is absolutely gorgeous. It would make some great Mother Day's cards, scrapbook pages, brag books and so much more. And the best news is you can get the kit 50% off right now (but that won't last long). Also they are having a contest to name the April Mega Kit, you can put your suggested names in comments on their blog and the name that is picked by the designers, that person gets the mega kit for free plus a little something else that haven't been mentioned yet.
Also starting tomorrow they will be starting their daily download again with pieces that match the April Mega Kit. AWESOME huh, I think so. You should all go check it out. Here is the preview of the kit.told ya it gorgeous. Studio Style Designs
OK Off to watch Survivor and I will be posting again really soon, I promise and with a preview of my new kit and I am working on some Mother's Day Cards too. Hugs and kisses everyone.

No comments: