My Memories

My Memories
My Memories

My Memories Suite Software

My Memories Suite Software
My Memories Suite Software
You can purchase my Digital Scrapbooking kits and Printables at

One Stitch at a Time

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

I have EXCITING NEWS

Very exciting news, we finally found a house. It's not actally what we want but it will do till we get things settled and decide to buy a house. It's 2 floors and a basement. So I am putting all my crafts in the basement, have lots of room to work. LOL It's a nice house, not too big but I think big enough for us. The movers are there today moving everything in with hubby. Unfortunately I couldnt' be there cause didn't want the baby running around while people are trying to move things in. Cable and modem thou don't get turned on till next Monday which sucks but in a way it doesn't cause it gives me all this time to get unpacked and set up before my computer it there to distract me LMBO. I am excited it will be nice to sleep in my own bed soon. Thanks for all your kind words and prayers they where much appreciated.

No comments: