My Memories

My Memories
My Memories

My Memories Suite Software

My Memories Suite Software
My Memories Suite Software
You can purchase my Digital Scrapbooking kits and Printables at

One Stitch at a Time

Thursday, March 06, 2008

Hello Everyone

It's been a very long and tiring two weeks. We have had an adventure forsure. As some know we are moving or did move back home to Upstate NY. We where suppose to leave NJ on the 18th of Feb, well we got stuck in NJ until 23rd of Feb. We had some car troubles and the garage had the car for a week. Then we get it back and decide to leave that day and don't you know the one and only time NJ gets snow is on the day we want to leave NJ. LMBO 6 inches of snow no less and people in NJ don't know how to drive in snow, so we stayed another day.
We finally got home to Upstate NY on the 23rd. Things have been so busy just trying to find a place to live. We are staying at my Aunt's house until we find a place and so far we haven't had much luck in that department. Either there is only one bathroom upstairs or the house is a dump or there isn't enough room. Got to find a place soon, this is driving me nuts not to have my computer and do the things I want to do. Really sucks big time. I can use my aunt's computer but she doesn't have the programs I need to make the digital work, I so enjoy doing. Praying every day we get some luck and find a nice place to live. Hopefully won't be too much longer.

No comments: