My Memories

My Memories
My Memories

My Memories Suite Software

My Memories Suite Software
My Memories Suite Software
You can purchase my Digital Scrapbooking kits and Printables at

One Stitch at a Time

Monday, June 20, 2011

What a Beautiful Day

My nephew Charles (Chas) wedding day finally arrived Saturday. It was such a beautiful day for the them. It was to hot or too cold. The day was just gorgeous. They did such a good job getting the church beautiful for them. They made such a gorgeous couple. Here is a picture of the happy couple who as we speak are lounging around on the beaches of Jamaica.

I also wanted to show you the favor that I did for the wedding. Laura Bea, Chas and his brother Anthony helped me with a few of them. We made 199 of these little bags
  Inside each bag were 4 hugs and 4 kisses 
on the bottom of 2 of the hugs and 2 of the kisses was a personalized sticker 

They had such a good time and made such a beautiful couple. I am so happy for both of them and love them dearly.

No comments: