My Memories

My Memories
My Memories

My Memories Suite Software

My Memories Suite Software
My Memories Suite Software
You can purchase my Digital Scrapbooking kits and Printables at

One Stitch at a Time

Friday, June 17, 2011

New Kit, New Happenings

I have a new kit I have been working on for some time. I have no idea how some people can get 2, 3, or 4 new kits out a month, I am lucky I can get one kit out a month LOL. Drives me crazy. 

But first some new things in the stores I am in. 
Stitchy Bear Stamps has a brand new collaboration out for June called Picnic/4th of July. Some really awesome stamps and papers in there. Just think of all the things you could create with it. 


Moo Two Designs also has a brand new Collaboration kit out called Chillin'.  It's for all those teen photos you have, this has some awesome pieces to it. 

  My newest kit isn't in the store yet, it should be either today or tomorrow.  Most of the flowers in this kit, some of the elements were all painted by me digitally. 
Here is a preview of it. Coming soon, that is the one thing I need to finish OMG I forgot. I will post it later today. Bye all for now

No comments: