My Memories

My Memories
My Memories

My Memories Suite Software

My Memories Suite Software
My Memories Suite Software
You can purchase my Digital Scrapbooking kits and Printables at

One Stitch at a Time

Monday, January 12, 2009

Hello Happy Happy New Year Everyone

I know it's been a few weeks since I posted. So much has been going on the last few weeks.
It all started the week after my birthday. The computer came down with several viruses and worms. It was a horrible mess. I spend a week just trying to get the computer to run. I had Christmas presents to finish, cards to make and well lets just say I went out and bought my Christmas cards and I haven't done that in about 10 years. It's still now running completely right but it's a whole lot better than it was. This week I am spending the time to really, I mean really clean out this computer and get it back running smoothly again. Gee, I have too I can't afford a new one, but I would love a new one LOL.
If you ever get into a mess with your computer, I recommend SpyHunter. You have to pay for the program but it's well worth what you pay for it. Getting technical support for anything these days is like pulling teeth. I am suppose to have life time technical support on my computer, I paid for it, but when you call them, we don't cover that. Then what do you cover, and your lifetime technical support is bull crap. I had 2 really bad Trojans that would not leave my computer. LOL I mean no matter what I did they just came back, time and time again. Well I emailed, SpyHunter and they wrote a program, sent it to my SpyHunter program and after a couple tries the Trojans where gone. They helped me for 2 weeks cleaning up the mess on this computer. They were totally awesome. I would recommend the programs.
Then with the holidays and visiting people time just got away from me, before I new it, it was Christmas. The baby had such a blast and it was so much fun to watch her open her presents. She loved her doll house. I think we did a good job this year. Thought I wish I could have gotten her the one gift she really wanted but just couldn't afford it this year. She want that new dog Biscuit, (she has been reading the biscuit books from the library), but being the dog is 169.00 dollars, there was just no way this year, maybe next year.
I decided that I needed a break, having a bit of down time. I have some things I need to take care of that I have been putting off. One has been cleaning this computer out and a few other things that need to be taken care of. I am going to try really hard to do the ADSD Blog Train cause I did miss it in Jan, with all the things going on and problems with the computer I just wasn't able to do it, but hopefully for Jan. I want to do something for K-Joi Studios mega kit, they are doing a Mardi Gras theme and a new color challenge for Feb. I hope to also get something done for a freebie but we will see. I might change directions all together in my designings cause things are going as well as I hoped but I will have to wait and see what happens.
I really hope you all had a great Christmas and your New Year brings hope, love and many many great friends into your lives. I also want to thank all my fans, it really makes what I do worth while. Hugs to all.

No comments: