My Memories

My Memories
My Memories

My Memories Suite Software

My Memories Suite Software
My Memories Suite Software
You can purchase my Digital Scrapbooking kits and Printables at

One Stitch at a Time

Saturday, January 31, 2009

CT Call

I am looking for one or two people who like my kits and would like an opportunity to receive them free for doing some layouts. If your interested in being on my Creative Team email me for further details. Barbie7412 at ymail.com

Also was asked to be part of a new store that will be opening soon called Michelle's Angels. So I will be selling there shortly as soon as I get everything up and going LOL. When you have time come check out the store as it will be opening soon. Look for more information on this.

Hope everyone has an awesome weekend. We are suppose to get snow all weekend.
YEAH Superbowl Weekend. What better way to spend Sunday then munching all day and watch the greatest commercials. HeHeHeHeHe

No comments: