My Memories

My Memories
My Memories

My Memories Suite Software

My Memories Suite Software
My Memories Suite Software
You can purchase my Digital Scrapbooking kits and Printables at

One Stitch at a Time

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Just a few things

I go days without anything to say and then all of a sudden I have quite a bit to share with you all.
First, my baby, Kimberly went on her first camping trip this weekend with her daddy, and his whole family. (there are 7 kids in all, in his family plus their husbands, wives and children). This is the first time in 5 years I have been apart from my daughter. I wasn't able to go cause I am babysitting my brother's kids for him while he and his wife work, plus I have been sick with colds and such for the last 3 1/2 months and this past week has been the best I have felt in so long that I didn't want to take the chance of getting sick again, plus my allergies have been so bad since being home. Aside from all the I didn't sleep well. Everyone said it will be good for you to get away from her for a while. YEAH but all you do is think of all the bad things that can go wrong. But she is home safe and sound and I do have to say I missed her terrible. Being away for a few hours is so much different then being away for 4 days. Good thing I don't have to do this again too soon. But the highlight of her trip was she got to go fishing, which she loved so much and she even caught a fish. OMG She was so proud of herself, not to mention so excited. She had so much fun which was what it was all about.

No comments: