My Memories

My Memories
My Memories

My Memories Suite Software

My Memories Suite Software
My Memories Suite Software
You can purchase my Digital Scrapbooking kits and Printables at

One Stitch at a Time

Saturday, August 30, 2008

If you haven't already


You can go vote for your favorite contestants work at K-joi Studios. There is some awesome work done by the contestants. Don't forget you can download all of the for FREE.
to vote click here VOTE
to see the all the entries click here GALLERY if you scroll to the bottom you will see where you can see all of the entries for week 2 together and week 3 together.
to download them go here DOWNLOAD
And here are the previews of what you can download and vote for
Plus Studio Style Designs is having a HUGE and I mean HUGE sale going on this weekend, which you don't want to miss. My store is going 50% off everything I have. Get it know while it's all good. LOL
Go and check it out Studio Style Designs

No comments: