My Memories

My Memories
My Memories

My Memories Suite Software

My Memories Suite Software
My Memories Suite Software
You can purchase my Digital Scrapbooking kits and Printables at

One Stitch at a Time

Saturday, February 09, 2008

Some more news

Ok you always know when things are moving smoothly that something is bound to go wrong. Well we have an added problem to our daily life. We have had some car trouble and hubby took the car to a garage where they read what was wrong with the car with their computer and printed out all that needed to be fixed, coming to the tune of almost 900.00 dollars. So he brings home the report and looks it over and saids I can fix all this stuff. Some of it was just regular maintenance on the car that needed to be done. OK I said if you think you can fix it go ahead. Well, he procrastinated about two weeks before even to start doing the repairs, he went and bought all the parts he needed. One of the senors in the car was bad, he replaced it and it seemed the car was fine for about 2 weeks, then the problem started all over again. So back to self help he went. In the military they have these garages you can go to that actually have mechanics in them to help you out. One of the other problems with the car was an oil leak, took him 3 days to fix that. And while trying to fix what was wrong found out that some of the parts on the car have been recalled by Chrysler. Which could be some of the problem. After fixing the oil leak, the leak got worse, picture that one would ya. So finally I got him to take the car to the dealership, they fixed the oil leak that was caused by whom ever fixed the original leak, they didn't it back together right. HMmmm I wonder who that was, oh hubby was. It's going to take 5 days to get the part that is on the recall list, which takes us to the day we are suppose to be leaving NJ to go back to NY. But then the car has to go back to the garage on Monday to fix the other the stuff that is still wrong with it. Can you stand it, cause I can't. Have to laugh cause if you don't your will go CRAZY

No comments: