My Memories

My Memories
My Memories

My Memories Suite Software

My Memories Suite Software
My Memories Suite Software
You can purchase my Digital Scrapbooking kits and Printables at

One Stitch at a Time

Friday, August 03, 2012

New Collaboration At DigiScrapStation

we have a new designer collaboration called ON the Road Again

Did you have a nice vacation this summer? Were you on the road this summer, perhaps with just the normal running around that summer time involves with children home from school and activities that you get to do with them home. This kit is to help you to document and have fun with making scrapbook pages about the fun you had on the road with the family or maybe just for business.
This is our collaboration kit for August, September and October, 2012.

Designers:  Cynthia Powell Designs, Gail Cook, Karen's Scraps and Graphics, Kathy's Scraps, Panda Bear Designs, Scrappy Cats, Throwing Some Scraps Around (TSSA)

This travel themed kit features more than 200 pieces including papers, elements, 16 word art and 20 frames

No comments: