My Memories

My Memories
My Memories

My Memories Suite Software

My Memories Suite Software
My Memories Suite Software
You can purchase my Digital Scrapbooking kits and Printables at

One Stitch at a Time

Saturday, October 30, 2010

It's a Moo Two Halloween Blog Train Scrap-Off

And Jacob knew if there was any chance that it could be a baby, he had no choice but to look inside the box. He was within a foot of the cardboard box when suddenly there was a slight movement from the box and the crying ceased, all was quiet except the thrum of the fans in the butchers shop wall.
Download Part 1 Part 2

The next part of the story and blog trian is here

This be me Scraps

Have a lot of fun cause I know we did making all these goodies. Happy Halloween

5 comments:

Monkey Toes Too said...

Thank you!

KatherineWoodin said...

Thank you

GanyGooz12 said...

Thank you for your "Treat"!very much appreciated.

Mags said...

MANY thanks for your part of this train! Love the crashed witch!
:) Mags / MagsGraphics

RoseMadeDesigns said...

Thanks!