My Memories

My Memories
My Memories

My Memories Suite Software

My Memories Suite Software
My Memories Suite Software
You can purchase my Digital Scrapbooking kits and Printables at

One Stitch at a Time

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Have you guys been by the store lately. I know I just scanned some photos yesterday for the contest, I can't believe you scrapped that Photo and boy do I have some cute ones. But in the gallery there is one layout that it totally this layout contest, you really need to go check it out.
I wanted to share with you all the new category that we have in the store called Mini Kits, now all the kits in this category are 1 or 2 dollars each. Want to try a designers work but don't want to spend the money on a large kit, well now you can get a sample of their work without all the cost. It's a great way to see their work and how great our designers are. I thought I would share with you some of the mini kits that I have put in the store over the last couple weeks. Check them
out,



No comments: