My Memories

My Memories
My Memories

My Memories Suite Software

My Memories Suite Software
My Memories Suite Software
You can purchase my Digital Scrapbooking kits and Printables at

One Stitch at a Time

Monday, September 14, 2009

SAS Contest - Stone Accent Studios' Designer Contest

Sometimes I can be so blonde it ridiculous LOL. I never even thought to post what I made for Round 1 on the blog. I just got so busy with trying to finish up with somethings, my daughter's birthday, getting ready for school. So for that I do sincerely apologize to you all. You can still download Round 1 which I will post at the bottom for you all.

If you like Round 2 kit which I have named For All My Friends, cause it is truly for all my friends here in cyberland, could you go vote for it on Tuesday night, voting starts as soon as all the kits are uploaded and they have to be uploaded by 3 pm EST. FORUM You do have to be registered in the forum in order to vote.


Preview is linked so just click on it and it will take you to the Stone Accent Studios Gallery where you can download it and download a lot of other designers kits too.
3 of my buds from K-Joi Studios are also in the contest. Here are their blogs if you want to go see their kits for the contest. you can also find them in the gallery too at Stone Accent Studios.
Liz of Lizard Dau Designs, Sandy of SandEz CreationZ, and last but not least Katlen of Katlen Kreations.
Here is Round 1 and you can still download it if you want it.

preview is linked to the Stone Accent Studio Gallery, so just click on it and you can go and download this mini kit if you want along with other designers who kits are still active.

Thank you everyone very much.

No comments: