My Memories

My Memories
My Memories

My Memories Suite Software

My Memories Suite Software
My Memories Suite Software
You can purchase my Digital Scrapbooking kits and Printables at

One Stitch at a Time

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Autism Awareness

I have a good friend that I work with over at K-Joi Studios whose son was just diagnosed with Aspergers, which is a form of Autism, she found this kit that the proceeded from the kit are going to Autism Speaks, two wonderful women (Jessica Sprague and Ali Edwards) are matching every sale of this kit with $2 for Autism Speaks. So, for every purchase Autism Speaks gets $12...and you only spend $8. Here is the link to the blog where you can read more about this.
http://www.songbirdavenue.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=13&products_id=33&zenid=e230d1156571dea3631d34860508d586
And then our very own Angel, from Designs by Angel also has a kit to bring awareness to Autism.


If your interested in Angel's kit, just click on the preview and it will take you to K-Joi Studios.

No comments: