back about bloggin this month, it hasn't been funny. But let me tell you why.
First I am helping out administratively over at K-Joi Studios to get the store and boards organized which I have to say is a job on it's own. I don't know how you all run stores of your own, with so much that has to be done.
Then I am in a Design Group with Lisa and a few other gals that has been very helpful. Then I started in a new store Michelle's Angels so I need to get more things in the store. Then I have been working on a new kit and next month's color challenge for K-Joi Studios. And a Boy word book by Micha over at K-Joi Studios. Which I have to say was very fun to make. Plus fixing a couple of my other kits that I notice had a couple things wrong with them. Plus 3 mega collab kits for the stores I am in. K-Joi has some wonderful things planned for next week, so keep watching for news. Now Donna and Deanna (they are in the design group with me) both have been me awards which I am going to go pick up now. LOL
I am just so bad at this it's not funny. Here is the first award from Deanna of Flower Scraps.
The "rules" of this award are that I must:-
1. Put the logo on your blog or post. (Right click on the logo and save to your own computer.)
2. Nominate at least 10 blogs which show great attitude and/or gratitude!
3. Link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to this post with the person from whom you received your award.
Now it's coming up with 10 people to award this great award too.
I guess the first has to be Lisa for having such a great group going on right now.
1. Lisa of Designs by Lisa Minor
2. Debbie of Beckmoore's Scrapalittle
3. Micha from Heckenzwerge Designs
4. April from April Dawn Creations
5. Robin from Robin - Gifts you can Feel Good About
The Second Award is from Donna from Tootlebugz and since you have to give the award to 10 and 7 people, I am slipping up the blogs between the two awards.
1. Liz from Lizard Dau Designs (you need to check out her blog AWESOME)
2. Katlen from KatLen Kreations
3. Lori of Lori Imel Designs (she has a very inspirational blog)
4. Penny at The Buzybee Behive
5. Mags at Mags Graphics she does an awesome job over at ADSD group.
There ya go, go visit their blogs cause they are all awesome designers.