My Memories

My Memories
My Memories

My Memories Suite Software

My Memories Suite Software
My Memories Suite Software
You can purchase my Digital Scrapbooking kits and Printables at

One Stitch at a Time

Monday, November 17, 2008

Check it out

We woke this morning to a gorgeous snow fall. The first one of the year. I have a layout I did to share with you but first some news.
I just wanted to say thanks to everyone who gave me comments on my disastrous Halloween and to let you all know that on Saturday morning we went back to the vets and after about 2 hours we were able to get Smokey in the car and on our way home. So he is home very safe and sound and I might add very happy. God love um. LOLMy daughter, Kimberly, was just so excited to see the snow. She really hasn't had much experience with all the snow stuff. LOL Yeah in snowed in NJ but not like here in Upstate NY. It would snow and most cases within a couple days was gone. If it stayed there really wasn't much and turned to ice soon afterward. This is nice fluffy snow, Frosty type snow. :-)


I have a brand new kit in the store at Kjoi Studios and will be in Studio Style Design by mid week. It's called Tinsel Town. I had a lot of fun doing this kit.
Here is a preview.
I will have a new freebie for you either later today or tomorrow morning I just have some finishing touches to do on it.

No comments: