My Memories

My Memories
My Memories

My Memories Suite Software

My Memories Suite Software
My Memories Suite Software
You can purchase my Digital Scrapbooking kits and Printables at

One Stitch at a Time

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Tuesday

I just finished up some Christmas items for the Mega kit for Studio Style Designs. I won't have much time this week but I am trying to get myself into the habit of coming to the blog and something everyday. But it's not working out so well. This week coming up is going to be a very busy for me. The farm market that I work at makes home make pies from scratch and at Thanksgiving we do over 1000 pies, so I don't get any days off now till after Thanksgiving. So i worked really hard to get my work done soon. Now I just need to do some previews of up coming work. I am hoping to get into a design comtest on Stone Accents Studio, but not sure I am too late to get in on it but will let you know. Soon I will start posting freebies for everyone. Hugs for now
Oh check out my slide show.

No comments: